Signed Limited Edition
As a diverse follow-up to their 1992 release CONTAMINANT PCB (Capitol / World Domination Records), Contagion’s INFECTANT combines elements and influences from the underground electronic, industrial and ambient dance music scenes.
Known for their cutting edge music, which has been featured in numerous motion pictures, commercials, soundtracks and video games, Contagion has developed a reputation of integrating high-end media with dynamic new technologies.
INFECTANT, features 10 tracks, extensive Digipak packaging and cover artwork from artist Steven R. Gilmore. As an added bonus, the album includes an Enhanced CD-ROM, featuring unreleased tracks; interviews with music producer, Keith Arem; behind-the-scenes footage; and the new music video, Hate.
CONTAGION music producer Keith Arem is known for his award winning film and games scores. Contagion’s music has been featured on seven motion picture soundtracks, as well as multiple commercials and game soundtracks – including the controversial PlayStation game - Thrill Kill, and released over 15 international compilations and 12” singles.
Contagion: lnfectant CD
- Artwork [Enhanced CD, Web Design] – Cuono Inter@ctive
- Design [Sleeve], Illustration – Steve R. Gilmore*
- Engineer – Adam Kagan, Keith Arem
- Engineer [Additional] – Michael Vail Blum, Mike Draghi
- Mastered By – Kevin Bartley
- Performer [Additional] – Brandon Humphreys, Curtis Matthewson*, David Smith (5), Jack Boughner, Marque Rebmann, Mical Pedriana, Perry Zombolas, Rick Boston
- Written-By, Producer, Music By, Lyrics By – Keith Arem
U.S. Shipping only. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.